Noise prognosis/noise reports
We create noise immission forecasts on the basis of pertinent guidelines (TA Noise - Technical Instructions on Noise Abatement, etc.) using a complex model taking into account the topographical conditions, as well as shielding, reflection, diffraction and attenuation by relevant building elements. We use the approved program model SOUNDPLAN.
- identification and determination of the emission level of sound sources
- calculation of immission levels
- assessment with regard to reference emission values day/night, peak level criterion, rare events, low-frequency noise, etc.
- acoustic optimization of plant during planning stage (noise reduction)
- noise mapping and quota
- preparation of noise impact assessment/noise reports.