- immission control authorization according to §4 BImSchG (Federal Immission Control Act),
- notification of change / change permits according to Federal Immission Control Act §15 / §16 BImSchG (Federal Immission Control Act),
- building permit pursuant to applicable state building regulations,
- Water Management Act permits / authorizations according to §8 WHG (Water Management Act),
- mining permissions for operating plans in accordance with §55 BBergG (Federal Mining Act),
- zoning / planning approval pursuant to §74 VwVfG (Administrative Procedures Act),
- permits pursuant to §18 BetrSichV (Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health) (including boilers),
- and a lot more …
Our team of specialists in the field of approval management
- creates the complete permit application documents,
- furnishes the required expert surveys / forecasts (air pollutants, odour, noise) and the environmental impact assessment,
- coordinates any further expert surveys necessary,
- accompanies you throughout the approval procedure,
- supports you during the public hearing and in the communication with citizens' initiative groups and interested citizens,
- keeps contact with the leading authority and to specialist authorities (feel free to make use of our experience as authority approved expert),
- will help you keep track of the changes and amendments to legal provisions and guidelines with the help of an inventory of legal provisions and a permit register and
- will help accelerate procedures insofar as legally possible.
We will not leave you alone even after the issuance of the permit. Our approval and requirements management in the construction phase (including legal and permit register) secures a realization process pursuant to the permit.
Our references range from simple storage facilities to large integrated industrial plants and power plants up to 1.250 MW.