Then you are required to comply with the stipulations of the European Machinery Directive:
- Applicable stipulations of the European Machinery Directive
- Basic requirements on safety and health
- Identification of applicable industrial standards
- Risk assessment
- Compilation of operating instructions
- Analysis and declaration of conformity
- Compilation of required technical documentation
We help you deal with a wide range of issues which often puzzle manufacturers and plant operators alike.
- We analyse your production equipment as to what extent it is subject to the Machinery Directive in terms of combined machinery and determine the regulatory scope.
- We assist you in compiling the necessary documents for technical documentations, operating instructions and the EC Declaration of Conformity.
- Together with you we review whether a modification of machinery is classified as significant and thus requires a new assessment of conformity or if an inspection according to the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health suffices.
- We train your purchase staff as to which contractual arrangements are appropriate.
- We advise you on the applicable stipulations when buying or selling used machinery.
We will work with you to prepare the documents for CE conformity. We have approved CE-coordinators and inform you about required CE marking of pressure vessels and of equipment and protective systems in explosion-risk areas.