Standardised management systems
We have a team of consultants with many years of experience in the successful implementation of management systems according to
- DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management),
- DIN EN ISO 14001 or EMAS (environmental management),
- DIN EN ISO 50001 (energy management)
- DIN ISO 45001 (occupational safety/industrial safety)
- Major Accidents Ordinance (safety management system) or
- Ordinance on Specialised Waste Management Companies.
Many of our customers choose to introduce combinations of these management systems as integrated management systems.
We offer our expertise in
of the management systems including required
- training courses and
- internal audits
- if necessary third party audit.
We help your project team introduce the management system and coach you on how to be successfully certified as well as during the continuous improvement process (CIP).
We also offer energy audits in accordance with DIN EN 16247-1 for the coming energy service law (Energiedienstleistungsgesetz EDL-G).
ATTENTION: Plants, that are subject to the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED systems) and for which BAT conclusions have already been issued must introduce an environmental management system! This is usually formulated as BAT # 1. The deadline for existing plants is 4 years after publication of the BAT conclusions, new plants must introduce this at the start of operation.